Ever wished you were someone that you’re not? Yeah, we get that feeling all the time — and today we’re powering up our PCs and doing something about it with a couple of cheap ‘n’ cheerful simulation games.
For starters, we’re pretending to be governmental hospital slayer Jeremy Hunt by firing a £2.99 copy of Theme Hospital into the computer and then shutting down wards and transferring vital services to the private sector. It’s FUN! Later, we’ll take things up another notch and install Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, which is available in its Platinum incarnation for a mere £3.25. Although we think it’s supposed to be pronounced ‘rollycoaster’…
- Poland to Hong Kong, Singapore, Maldives, Tokyo & other destinations - fares from £304.
- Medal Of Honor: Warfighter (PS3) — yours for £11.49.
- Nail’d (PC) — only 64p with code.
- Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS Vita) – only £14.99.
- LG/Google Nexus 4 back in stock — 8GB for £239, 16gb for £279 (plus shipping).
- Hyundai X600 7″ Dual Core tablet – only £65.12.
- ASUS N55SL gaming laptop — now £649.00.