Modern technology is a wonderful thing. Our 2013-flavoured world is filled with incredible gadgetry that would make our grandparents’ brains explode as they tried to comprehend them.
But here is arguably the greatest development of all time — the musical pillow. The Sound Asleep pillow will plug into your audio device of choice and pump music, sounds and words out of itself into your ears and brain while you recline and relax. You can listen to music, catch up with a podcast or maybe just learn a foreign language while dozing in your bed. It’s normally £24.99 apparently, but you can have one for only £8.99.
- Fast and Furious 1 – 5 (Blu-ray) — yours for £9.75.
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Xbox 360/PS3/PC) — only £16.98.
- Windows & Linux games sale (Steam) — 50-75 per cent off.
- Dell PC (Windows 8, i3, 1TB hard drive, 4GB RAM) — just £265.87.
- Apple iPad Mini (16GB, Wi-Fi) — just £259.00 with code.
- Nintendo Wii U console (8GB, white, basic pack) – only £199.95.