Yesterday, we urged you to spend £120 on a new phone for youself as a lovely Valentine’s Day treat. That was a mere warm-up. Today we want you to ignore the silly made-up merchandise-flogging non-event completely and get yourself a new laptop instead.
Don’t waste your time buying cards, flowers and chocolates — what you really need is a 11.6″ Acer Aspire V5-171 laptop, with a 3rd-gen i3 processor in its innards along with 6GB of RAM and a reasonably mighty 500GB of hard drive space. Normally, it would be £499.99, but as it’s Valentine’s Day and we love you, we want you to treat yourselves to it for only £329.99. We love you and you should love yourself. Go on — buy the laptop.
- Assassin’s Creed III (Wii U) — only £22.99.
- Apple TV (3rd gen) — just £78.90.
- Huawei Ascend P1 — yours for £199 with code.
- WD Elements external hard drive (2TB) — just £64.99.
- Wipeout 2048 (PS Vita) — FREE for Playstation+ members.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) — just £9.91.
- Skyrim PS3 DLC: all half price for first week, starting with Dragonborn — only £6.49.
- PlayStation Store sale – full Games from £1.99.
- Super Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) — just £3.08.
- Adobe Lightroom 4 (full version, Windows/Mac) — yours for £67.99.