It’s time to decide which side you’re on in the e-reading debate. Are you the sort that mewls about technology, whining on about how ‘you don’t get the smell or the feel of a real, actual book with those computer thingies’? Yeah, or the germs.
If you’re not one of those people, then you should be all over today’s bargain, especially as it’s only available for the rest of the day. It’s a Kindle from Amazon, the standard model, Wi-Fi, six-inch display, e-ink, all of that shizzle. Best of all, there’s a tenner off the price of it, and it could be in your hands and filled with thousands of lovely invisible books within a few days. Just £59.99 delivered — and all the germs on it need only ever be yours.
- New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS) — only £24.49 with code.
- Ghost Recon Future Soldier –(XBox 360/PS3) — yours for £9.99 delivered.
- 7″ Android tablet (8GB, Wi-Fi, external 3G, capacitive touch) – £38.16 delivered.
- Seagate Barracuda internal hard drive (2TB) — only £67.98.
- Driving lessons — five hours for £49.00.
- New GoPro Hero 3 (Silver Edition) — just £199.99.
- Two hour driving lesson — just £6.00.
- Super Scribblenauts (Nintendo DS) — only £3.86.
- 3.5mm stereo jack plug to 3.5mm stereo jack plug (1.2M) — just 49p delivered.
- Samsung 840 SSD (250GB) — only £124.98.