We’re regularly bigging up cut-price TV sets to you lot, and we reckon that if you’d taken us up on each one that we’ve pimped at you, you’d have about 27 tellies sitting around your house right now.
So it’s probably time to redress the balance a bit and give you something that will help hold the TVs up so that you can actually watch them. And so… this… a glass TV stand/bracket combo that should comfortably accommodate any TV between 32 and 52 inches in size. The bracket holds your telly on the wall and the stand bit will be nice for keeping your peripherals on. Yeah, we said ‘peripherals’ — don’t get upset about it. All yours, and delivered to your door for just £59.99.
- Mass Effect 3 (PS3/Xbox 360) — just £11.99.
- SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSDHC class 10 card with adapter — only £17.99.
- Inspiron 17R (500GB, 4GB RAM, i3, 3rd gen) — just £333.51.
- Darksiders 2 (Wii U) — yours for £14.98.
- Lego Batman, Lego Batman 2, Lego Lord of the Rings, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and Years 5-7 (PC) — all that for £19.99.
- BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (PS3) — now £13.37.
- XFX dual fan 7950 3GB with free Crysis 3, Bioshock Infinite, Far Cry 3, Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs — only £216.97.
- Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (PS3/Xbox 360) – £29.68 delivered.
- Nexus 7 32GB (wi-fi) — only £189.