It's been revealed that sales of the Nintendo Wii U console have been more sluggish than a slug that's trying to run a marathon while wearing hobnail boots and carrying a backpack filled with tiny bricks. Oh yes, pretty sluggish.
So what can Nintendo do if the Wii U is to be salvaged and taken seriously as a games console? Why they'll need to slash the price of course! The signs are that it could be happening already -- here's the weightier 32GB version of the Wii U for you, and as it comes with Super Mario Bros U, you might not need to fork out for any other games for a while. All yours for just £255 if you're feeling brave...
- Apple iPad Mini (16GB, wi-fi, black) -- just £255.55 (or maybe less)
- Command & Conquer Ultimate Collection -- yours for £12.49.
- Acer Revo L80 Nettop PC (4GB/7GB) -- only £169.98.
- Toy Story 1-3 (Blu-ray) -- just £15.30.
- Barracuda Vantos men's road bike (22") -- only £100.27.
- One-way BA flights to European destinations -- just £39.00.
- Preorder Bioshock Infinite & get Bioshock, Bioshock 2, XCOM: Enemy Unknown & Industrial Revolution Pack -- just £29.99.
- On Networks PL2000-199UKS 200MBPS powerline adapter kit -- just £18.99.
- Ticket for Real Madrid match with two-night hotel stay and city tour -- only £99.00.