We've received a few complaints about our recent deals, with some of you whining about the fact that you don't have a spare few hundred quid lying around in order to take advantage of discounted TVs, games consoles and volcano handgliding experiences.
Fair enough -- we'll drastically lower the cost bar for you all today, while still bringing you the top quality that we know you all love. Namely this -- an HDMI-to-HDMI cable that is a tremendous 1.8 metres in length AND is gold-plated (well, its connector bits are). Use it for its intended purpose or deploy it as some kind of shiny whip, it's up to you and we couldn't care less. All we care about is the fact that it's just 85p delivered. YEE-HAW!
- Nintendo 3DS XL -- yours for £130.
- The Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Figurine (R2 Blu-ray/digital copy) - only £19.99.
- Star Wars Darth Maul double-bladed lightsabre -- just £10.99.
- Canon PowerShot SX150 IS 14.1 MP camera (refurbished) -- only £52.94.
- Return flights to Salou from East Midlands -- just £20.00.
- Sony portable 1TB hard drive -- only £56.99.
- Assassins Creed games (PC) - from £2.49 - £17.49.
- Nintendo Wii U 32GB console with Mario Bros U -- yours for £265.