Nintendo's Wii U is making a push to revive interest in their next-gen console, which means there's a raft of bargains to be had which you should be exploiting. And Christ knows you people just love exploiting things, you shark-eyed nincompoops.
There's loads of deals around to nab a cheap Wii U, but what about the accessories and games? Those need to be nabbed too, but by jove here's a huge number of deals for Assassin's Creed, Call Of Duty: Black Ops II, FIFA 13 and a whole load more for a good price. And mercifully, they've all been rounded-up here so you can browse away. You will be judged if you buy a fitness game though.
- Great Wharfedale Diamond 10.1 speakers -- a steal at under a hundred quid.
- 75% off Sega Games -- from £1.20
- Selling at £559.00 on the Apple Store, cheap iPad3 -- yours for £399
- Sony Xperia Tipo smartphone, refurbed -- yours for £49.99
- PC video games sale -- including Walking Dead for £6.99
- Ace Sony headphones so you can listen to your awful music -- under a tenner!
- On Networks 200Mbps Powerline Home Network Adapters for £19.99
- Powerful laptop for gamers and professionals -- a snip at £549.97