You know what we don’t see much of out on the Dealz Of The Day landscape? A decent offering on an up-to-date iPhone. UNTIL TODAY THAT IS.
Oh yes, we’re hanging out some bunting and are parping celebratory tunes on our bargain bugle (yes, we DO have a bargain bugle) and it’s all thanks to this tasty little offer. You get a black or white 16GB iPhone 5 and pay £299 upfront, before signing up to a 12-month contract at £21 a month for unlimited minutes, texts and data. All of which adds up to a total spend of £551 across the year, which is more or less what you’d expect to pay for the unlocked handset on its own. We’re parping our bargain bugles HARD right now…
- Samsung 250GB 2.5 inch SATA SSD - now £121.36.
- Nintendo Wii U 32GB Premium Pack – just £249.00.
- Dead Island GOTY edition (PC) – only £4.83.
- Resident Evil 5 (PC) – yours for £2.00..
- Cowboys and Aliens (triple play) – only £4.95.
- Nintendo Wii U console (8GB basic pack) - £189.85 delivered.
- Seagate 3TB desktop hard drive – just £89.99 with code.
- Just Cause 2 (PC) – a mere £2.79.