The dream is almost a reality. The dream being that the price of tablets are so low that we can have one in every room in the house, along with four of five of them strapped to our bodies. Yes, THAT dream.
For the price of an iPad, you could armour yourself up with a few of these – the Joytab. Equipped with a 9.7" screen, and packed with 16GB of storage, a dual core processor and quad core graphics, you can run Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) on it and it even comes with a bluetooth keyboard so that you can pretend it’s a laptop too. All that for just £80.47 delivered. Go on, do it.
- Hitman: Absolution (PS3) – yours for £9.99
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Xbox 360) – just £13.48
- Cannondale Bad Boy Fatty Rigid 7 bike – 46% off at £319.99
- Netgear 8-port gigabit metal switch (GS308) - £22.99 delivered
- House Of The Dead Overkill (PS3, Move) – only £4.99 delivered
- Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition – yours for £5.00
- GeForce GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5 + Metro Last Light – only £139.98