Coffee. Giver of life, energy and mid-afternoon mania when you've had one too many. Also a major factor in insomnia and probably responsible for dozens of murders each year. We love it.
That's why we're trembling and skittish in the presence of this, a Tassimo TAS2002GB coffee machine from Bosch -- currently available for a mere £39.00 with free delivery. It's like a gateway to another world -- a world of hyperactivity and the mistaken belief that all caffeine-fuelled ideas and notions are amazing and brilliant. Let's crank the thing up and get as silly as we fancy!
- Non- stop flights to New York City from London -- from only £312.00 round trip.
- Virgin Mobile retention deal (SIM-only 30-day contract, 2500 minutes, unlimited everything else) -- just £5.00 per month.
- Book of Spells + Wonderbook (PS3) - £7.99 used or £9.99 new.
- Sennheiser PX 100-II foldable open mini headphone (black) -- only £19.99.
- Panasonic TX-P42X50B 42" plasma -- yours for £299.00.
- Hitman Absolution (Xbox 360) -- only £9.99.
- Flamingo Land family ticket -- yours for £50.00 (usually £100).