"We’re all going on a summer holiday, no more working for a week or two, fun and laughter on a summer holiday, blah de blah blah blah blah..."
The telling words of Sir Cliff Richard there, from his hit song We’re All Going, and the film of the same name, which took place on a bus. But how much would it cost you to go on holiday on a bus these days? Especially if you wanted to go abroad to Paris or Amsterdam? Couple of quid to you. That’s thanks to Megabus and their fairly secret special offer of coach trips for just £1 each way. Hurry because they won’t be around at that price forever. If it helps, we’re almost certain that the ‘Peter Pan of pop’ won’t be on board...
- Jaws (Blu-ray, digital and UVcopy) -- only £7.75.
- Trials HD – just 400msp with Trials Evolution for 800msp.
- Skylanders - Molten Hot Dog (ltd edition) -- yours for £8.
- Ratchet & Clank: Q-Force (PS3) -- just £6.32
- Arcade Sale @ Xbox Live.
- 10% Off Amazon Warehouse deals.
- Far Cry 3 (PC) -- just £12.00 with 20% code.
- Samsung 32GB Class 6 24MB/s micro SDHC -- only £13.45.
- Panasonic VT50 50” 3D plasma TV – yours for £1089.
- Free lifetime map updates with Tomtom's new M Series -- from £99.99.
- PS3 12gb slim (with extra controller & LBP2) -- only £159.99.
- Sony PS3 Move Sharp Shooter gun -- just £11.99.