Are you a Swype'r, a Typer, a Tapper or a Dictator? No, we're not sure what any of that means either, but we thought we should ask before we press ahead with today's toppermost bargain.
It's an Android-flavoured app, it's called Swype and it's like Skype but with added 'w' and less 'k'. Okay. So we made that last part up, but it's kind of true. Of course it isn't. What Swype is, is an app that is 'a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device.' All in all, it's 'the world's most powerful keyboard', which is a hell of a claim. Best of all, it's just 65p on Google Play and we typed all these words out with it in under six seconds.
- Firefly - The Complete Series (Blu-ray) -- just £12.56.
- Wales coastal holiday -- a week for £89.00.
- Wanted/Kick-Ass/Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World/Hellboy 2 (Blu-ray) -- just £8.06.
- 2 x 45cm SATA data cables -- only 99p delivered.
- 4.5m easy-throw emergency escape ladder -- reduced to £14.99.
- Super Mario Bros (Wii U) -- only £26.99.
- Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition -- yours for £4.99.
- Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch (PS3) -- just £30.58 with code.
- Far Cry 3 (PC) -- only £9.99.
- Max Payne 3(Special Edition, PS3) -- was £79.90, now £14.99.
- Kevin Smith 3-film collection (Blu-ray) -- only £9.99.
- E.T (Blu-ray/Ultraviolet/digital copy) -- just £7.00.