Okay, we're not going to beat around the bush -- today we're shoving you in the direction of a hundred quid, free of charge and in exchange for you having to do very little.
It's an offer from First Direct bank and it's unfeasibly easy. Switch your current account to them and they'll bung you £100. They're so confident that you'll enjoy their service that they'll double it and hurl £200 at you if you don't like them and leave them again. That's some pretty confident chat if you ask us. There's some T&C's to consider but who bothers with any of THAT stuff...
- PlayStation3 500GB Slim with two controllers -- just £209.99.
- Seat Ibiza Cupra -- down to £14,831.22.
- Tesco iPad Mini (16GB) -- only £239.00.
- Alan Wake: Collector's Edition/Alan Wake's American Nightmare (PC) -- pay what you want!
- God of War Ascension (PS3) -- just £17.74.
- Free £20 Argos voucher when you buy any iPad or tablet (£100 or more).
- Fighting Game/Ultimate Warriors sale on PSN.
- Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition (PS3) -- only £11.95.
- Rocksmith Xbox 360 (with real tone cable) -- just £29.99 delivered.
- Toshiba 3TB StorE Canvio USB 3.0 Desktop 3.5" hard drive -- yours for £88.19.