Sport, sport, magical sport. Human v other human in gut-wrenching feats of magnificence and that. Imagine a world without it. In fact, don't -- because you can't.
Now BT have realised that the public has an insatiable thirst for the sports and that, and has set about putting together its own TV channel, dedicated to such pursuits. Helpfully, it'll be called BT Sport, and it'll be showing Premier League football, tennis, rugby and much much more. Maybe even pocket billiards. Best of all, you'll be able to get it for FREE if you're a BT Broadband customer. If you're not, you might like to think about becoming one -- and then recommence thinking about all that sport.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (O2) -- potentially £23.79 per month.
- Oz: The Complete Collection (all 14 Oz books, Kindle) -- only 77p.
- Shell fuel - 5p off any grade.
- Bethesda weekend Dishonored & The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC) -- just £7.49 each.
- A £10 e-gift card for Starbucks -- yours for £5.00.
- Sony BDVE190 full HD 3D Blu-ray 5.1 home cinema system (refurb) -- just £109.00.
- Carmageddon (Android) -- only £1.49.
- Nintendo 3DS console -- just £69.99.
- New USB 2.0 slim external Blu-ray drive/player -- £17.99 delivered.
- 7" inch Phantom tablet (1GB, 8GB, dual camera) -- just £55.95.