Today's bargain is not just a great deal -- it also gives you the chance to possibly play Russian Roulette with your iPhone 5 or iPad 4. Good eh?
It's a lightning connector cable, the new state-of-the-art connector that Apple unveiled with their latest phone and tablet. And it could be yours from Poundland for just ONE POUND (obviously). But... there is some talk abound that these non-official cables can stop working after a short while, can overheat your device or can knack it altogether. So... are you feeling lucky, punk?
- Humble Double Fine bundle -- pay what you want.
- Die Hard Quadrilogy (Blu-ray) - £9.95 delivered.
- 50% off Retro City Rampage (PSN) -- just £4.49.
- Inception (Blu-Ray & DVD) -- only £5.49.
- VXR Power Events 2013 - from £35.00.
- Toshiba 2TB desktop hard drive - £57.99 delivered.
- LG 23" LED IPS HDMI monitor -- only £109.98 delivered.
- Hospitality season ticket at Mansfield Town FC -- yours for £700.
- Shell V-Power (diesel/petrol) - 10p off a litre.
- Hitman Collection (PC) -- 75% off at £3.75.