When is a tablet not a tablet? When it's a phone! Also, when is a phone not a phone? When it's a tablet! When is it both? When it's an ASUS Fonepad of course!
Here it is -- the seven-inch device that will probably make you feel a bit self-conscious if you try to use it as a phone, but hey, at least you've got the option if you want it. That aside, it's got 16GB of storage space with a micro SD slot for further expansion. It's also got a front camera for video calls and runs Android Jellybean. And some other stuff. Best of all, it's only £179.00 right now. Dare you to do a Dom 'I'm on a train!' Joly with it...
- Wii U Basic with ZombiU -- yours for £169.00.
- Nikon D3100 digital SLR camera (with 18-55mm VR lens kit) -- only £285.00.
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - £1.49 (Google Play) and £1.49 (iOS).
- Macbook Air -- £776.61 delivered.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 - only £319.00.
- Asus Nexus 7 32GB (with cover, £20 voucher) -- just £183.99.
- Tomb Raider (Xbox 360) -- only £17.95.
- Gran Turismo 5 - Academy Edition (PS3) -- just £9.99.
- Hitman Absolution (PC) -- only £4.95.