So then, this whole 3D printing thing. It seems as though you can make anything you like with it -- everything from a spork with a tail right through to a starter pistol with ears. All you need is your imagination and... well... a 3D printer.
Which is where we come in. One of the finest 3D printers that we know of (ahem) is the Velleman K8200. Oh yes, it's a beauty and you could have one right now for just £699.99. After that, you can go wild, printing out actual objects to your heart's content. The only snag is that you'll need to assemble it yourself. Hold on, you don't have to print it out yourself too do you...?
- Nexus 7 (32GB) -- just £169.00.
- LG 47" 3D LED Smart TV (Wi-Fi, Freesat HD, Freeview) -- yours for £571.49.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Xbox 360, pre-owned) - only £5.00.
- Blackberry Playbook 64GB with fast charger (refurb) -- just £84.99.
- 4 night, 4* city break to Budapest -- only £84.00pp.
- Samsung Active 3D glasses -- just £9.97.
- SwiftKey Keyboard (Android) -- half price at £1.49.
- Google Play Summer Sale -- 50 per cent+ off selected Android games.
- Black Nintendo (3DS, preowned) -- yours for £80.00.
- Metal Gear Solid (PS Store) -- only £3.99.
- Nintendo Wii console (used) -- just £28.99.
- Anker Gaming Mouse -- just £10.99 with code.
- Panasonic Viera 50" LED HD 1080p TV -- just £499.95.