A few days ago we brought you a cheap-as-chips kayak for your pleasure and nautical delight, but sadly there were complaints. Lots of them.
‘Where am I supposed to barbecue my food on that thing?’ was the gist of most of them, and it’s a reasonable point. So, with that in mind, here’s the BBQ Donut Boat. It’s sort of like a kayak but you can barbecue food on it as well. Oh, and instead of £60, it’s £20,000. That better for you?
- Canon PowerShot A810 16MP 5x zoom compact camera – just £34.99.
- Borderlands 2: (PC) – only £6.79.
- DiRT Mega Pack (PC) – yours for £7.98.
- AMD FX6300 processor – only £78.90.
- Ovivo mobile increased 50 texts - 150 minutes, 250 texts & 500 MB – every month for free.
- Sony 40" LED TV with free Sony Google TV internet player worth £149 - all that for £399.00.
- Spiral Groove Bundle (PWYW) - current minimum £3.20.
- Assassins Creed Liberation (PS Vita) – only £16.99.
- Ovivo data-only sims 750MB – yours for £15.00 one-off charge (or 1500MB for £5 p/m)
- Pre-owned Xbox 360, PS3, Wii games - from just £1.00.
- Wreck-It Ralph (Blu-ray 3D & Blu-ray) – only £12.68.