We're huge fans of watersports here in Dealz Corner (stop sniggering at the back), and our ears perked up when we got wind of this, a golden opportunity to get out and mess about on the river*.
It's a two-man kayak, although equality campaigners will be keen to stress that any gender or variation of gender can comfortably get into it and have a paddle. In fact, it even comes with paddles, and has two comfy inflatable cushion seats for you to enjoy your voyage without getting backache or a numb arse. Best of all, it's half price right now, at just £59.99.
(* But not the sea. For god's sake, don't take this thing into the sea.)
- Pitch Black: Universal 100th Anniversary Edition (Exclusive Steelbook Blu-ray) -- only £4.99.
- Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition -- £2.40 with code.
- Assassin's Creed Revelations (PC) -- just £3.00 with voucher.
- Toshiba 2TB internal drive -- only £68.00.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (16GB, 3G/4G, UK SIM-free, unlocked) -- just £450.00.
- Total Annihilation Complete Commander Pack (DRM-free) -- only 99p.
- Native Instruments Reaktor 5 -- was £355, now £89.00.
- Ghostbusters -- The Videogame (PC download) -- yours for £1.99.
- Spy Kids 1-3 (Blu-ray) just £6.99.
- PS4 console - £334.99 delivered.
- Max Payne 3 (PS3/360) -- just £5.00.