Everyone, but EVERYONE has been rattling on about Game Of Thrones over the past week or so. Apparently (SPOILER ALERT...) JR got shot in the last episode and no one knows who did it?
Okay when we say 'everyone', we mean 'some people on Twitter' and if you haven't become a GOT devotee by now, here's your chance to do something about it. The first two 'seasons' (as they say) over in the States can be winging their way to you in Blu-ray box-set style right now for a mere £38.52. Get among it, tune in and see if you can work out who the shooter is. Maybe it'll all have been a big dream...
- Cheap MOT -- only £2.42.
- Talk Talk Sim-only (1000 mins, 3000 text, 4GB data) -- just £7.50 p/m.
- Reduce the cost of your O2 contract for nothing.
- Conrad USB 3.0 SATA 2.5" metal external portable enclosure -- only £4.75 delivered.
- Grid (PC) -- just £2.49.
- Tomb Raider: Survivor Edition (Xbox 360) -- only £23.98.
- Pikmin 3 (Wii U) -- yours for £29.00.
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS) -- pre-order for £25.00.
- Kingston Technology 120GB SSD -- only £64.99.
- Halo 3 & Assassin's Creed 2 -- free for Xbox Live Gold members.