Okay, so thanks to the might of the electric car, it looks as though petrol and diesel have had their day. But will we soon all be tootling around in SOLAR cars? Maybe...
You can find out exactly what that will be like with this, a mini version of the solar-powered car, which can be yours for only £1.47 delivered. By our reckoning, an actual full-size car will be about thirty times the size of this, which means that we'll soon be driving about in solar cars that will only cost us £45. That sounds about right, doesn't it?
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS28 camera -- yours for £39.97.
- Playstation 3 500GB Super Slim with Uncharted 3 & Gran Turismo 5 -- only £199.99.
- SanDisk 32GB Ultra MicroSD class 10 with adapter -- £14.75 delivered.
- Refurb Nexus 7 (16GB) -- just £139.00.
- Two hour trial flight experience in Cessna 172 -- only £96.00.
- NOOK Simple Touch eReader -- just £29.00.
- The Princess Bride (Blu-ray) -- only £4.99.
- Fable 3, free On Xbox Live -- Gold only.
- Samsung Galaxy 2 10.1" (16GB, refurbished) -- only £189.00.