We regularly get unruly messages from pearly kings and queens, complaining that we don't run enough deals that are specifically tailored to their Londoncentric way of doing things. So here we go...
It's a cor blimey crash, bang wallop SIM-only offer from T-Mobile/EE which is a right proper treat if you're a proper Cockney (or live/work in London). For just £16 per month you'll get unlimited calls to any network, unlimited texts and data AND London Underground wi-fi. Which will probably see you dropping your jellied eels and scuttling towards the nearest tube station, down the apples and pairs and on to the chemist (platform -- platform boots -- Boots the chemist. Cockney rhyming slang, innit?). Hurry though, as it ends at 10am on Wednesday.
- Canon Digital SLR camera EOS 5D Mark II (& EF24-105 kit) -- was £3199.99 now £1799.99.
- SanDisk 32GB class10 micro SD -- only £15.19.
- Four Blu-rays -- yours for £8.00.
- SanDisk 256GB Ultra Plus with SSD bundle kit -- only £122.99.
- HP ProLiant MicroServer N54L - just £74.99 after cashback and code.
- Tomb Raider (PC) -- only £10.18.
- Marvel 6-movie Blu-ray collection (Avengers, Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Captain America) -- all for £35.00.
- Samsung F4500 43" TV -- £299.99 delivered.
- ASDA fuel price cut again. Pay no more than 130.7p per litre for unleaded and 134.7p per litre for diesel.
- Assassin's Creed Anthology (Xbox 360) -- just £55.39.