Yeah, okay so a couple of new fancy pants consoles are on their way at the end of the year, but let's not forget that this is AUSTERITY BRITAIN and we're all completely and utterly skinted.
Also, retro is cool and erm, it always pays to go with tried and trusted technology instead of being an early adopter and falling foul of bugs and glitches, and, erm... oh look -- here's some lovely, cheap, pre-owned PS3 consoles! A 12GB Super Slim? That'll be £89.99 delivered. The 500GB version? A mere £130. A not-Super standard Slim with 250GB of space inside it? That'll be £125 delivered. At this rate, we'll invest in a PS4 sometime in early 2018...
- Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale -- loads of games from £2.69.
- Skyrim Legendary Edition (PC) -- just £15.99.
- FTL: Faster Than Light (PC) -- only £1.69.
- Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U) -- yours for £13.00.
- Playstation 3 500GB console & Gioteck Triggers & The Last of Us & Amazing Spider--man -- all for £190.99.
- ZombiU (WiiU) -- £15.26 delivered.
- Virgin Media line rental saver -- save £59.88 per year.
- Various Xbox games -- cheap on Hungarian Market Place.
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (Wii U) -- £18.00 delivered.
- Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita) -- only £16.11.
- WD My Net N750 dual band wireless cable router -- just £24.99.