As we're in the grips of a heatwave, what could be better than clambering atop a bike and heading off out, possibly pedalling your way to an early grave? Exactly -- nothing.
Do it in style and save a few quid into the bargain by bagging yourself one of these, a Cannondale SL1. Not only are the reviews fantastic, the bike usually retails for about £1,000. You, yes, YOU can have it for only £699. If you can find a better hard tail for under £700, we'll eat our pedals (offer not genuine).
- Alan Wake (PC) - 90 per cent off at £2.29 (Collector's Edition only £2.69)
- Final Fantasy VII -- only £7.00 with code.
- HP Pavilion Ultrabook (i3, 14", 4GB, 500GB, 32GB SSD, USB 3.0) -- just £314.99.
- Battle Royale (Blu-ray) -- only £7.00.
- Onkyo TXNR414 network AV receiver -- just £149.95.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (16GB SIM-free) -- yours for £355.
- Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition (PS Vita) -- just £4.79 with code.
- Sleeping Dogs (PC) -- only £4.99.
- PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi Console Mega Pack + 10 top-rated games + 8GB memory card -- just £159.99.