There's a special place in our heart for the PC gamers, who tend to get ignored in favour of those console-wielding so-called cool kids. Well we say 'no more!'
There's a massive PC game sale going on at Amazon right now, with new titles being added every day and pages and pages of games to choose from. Stuff like FIFA 13 at just £6.60, Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition at only £1.64, Driver (Deluxe Version) at a mere £4.15 and loads of others that we can't be bothered to bleat on about. Go on -- stick THAT in the faces of the console wallies... yeah, we went there, we called them wallies.
- Samsung 32" series 5 Full HD (1080p) LED Smart TV with built-in wi-fi - £259.90 delivered.
- Three - The One Plan -- now £15p/m on 12 month Sim-only plan.
- Beyond: Two Souls Special Edition - Steelbook (PS3) -- just £37.98.
- Super Street Fighter 4 (PC) -- only £3.74.
- Huawei Ascend P1 --only £169.99.
- JVC Xtreme Xplosive ear canal headphones -- only £9.55.
- 12 ink cartridges (3 full sets) for various Epson printers -- just £4.99.
- Crysis 3 (PS3) -- only £15.99.
- Blaupunkt 40" Full HD 1080p LCD TV with HD digital Freeview & USB media player -- yours for £239.99.
- Prometheus To Alien: The Evolution (Blu-ray box set) -- £24.64 delivered.
- John Carter (Blu-ray) -- yours for £5.99.
- Samsung 60" 3D 1080p plasma -- only £999.95.