It's a cry that's all too familiar to us around here. 'Hey guys, I've got an Apple speaker system/docking unit, but I don't have an Apple phone/gadget any more, because I hate them. As a result, I have lost my groove. What am I going to do?'
Fret no more children, you can now use an Android or any other Bluetooth-enabled device with your stupid, defunct Apple-flavoured speaker dock pod thingy. Just plug in this gizmo and by the power of Grayskull (or Bluetooth), your music will be flying through the air from your device and out of your revitalised speaker. Craziest of all, it's all happening for just £10.98. Consider your groove restored.
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PS3) -- only £6.99.
- Apple iPhone 5 (16GB, locked to Orange/T-Mobile/EE) -- just £388.44.
- Braun ThermoScan 5 ear thermometer -- yours for £21.99.
- Fallout 3 (GOTY) + Fallout New Vegas (Ultimate)(PC) - £3.74 each.
- Red Dead Redemption GOTY (PS3/360) -- only £12.98.
- Samsung Ultrabook (full HD, i5, 6GB, 128GB SSD, 13.3") -- yours for £699.
- Microsoft Surface tablet -- just £279.
- Tomb Raider Collection -10 games including latest one (PC) -- all for £11.24.
- Samsung 20" LED monitor -- only £59.97.
- Dredd (Blu-Ray/3D) £6.00 -- delivered,
- Samsung Galaxy SIII (Sim-free, unlocked) -- just £287.95 delivered.