As you might know, Star Wars is coming back! The original cast are all on crash diets and the space-based dream will soon be dominating our bewildered brains again.
Prepare yourself accordingly with this, a lightsaber SFX torch thing, usually £14.99 but currently only £6.99. It's 27cm in length and makes authentic lightsaber noises when you switch it on. Not only that, but there's a strong blue LED light that comes out of the end of it. Okay, so it doesn't have quite the same effect as the one from the films but that's because it's NOT FROM THE FILMS. God, what do you people want?
- Two Blu-ray movies -- yours for just £10.00.
- Intel Core i3 2100 3.1Ghz, Asus motherboard and 8Gb of 1600Mhz RAM -- just £143.00 delivered.
- Fable - The Lost Chapters (PC) - only £2.37.
- Samsung 43" widescreen HD-ready Plasma TV with Freeview -- just £299.99.
- E.T. (Blu-ray Steelbook) -- just £8.95.
- Lenovo Quad Core Tablet (9") -- yours for £139.99.
- Samsung 32GB Class 6 24MB/s micro SDHC memory card - £15.59 delivered.
- Dead Island: Riptide (PS3) -- only £15.00.
- Toshiba 3TB internal hard drive (SATA III) -- £79.99 with code.