Today, we're taking you on a journey, across the Irish Sea, touching down in Dublin. In our imaginations, obviously.
Once we're there (in our imaginations), we'll be blasting around the place, soaking up all the sights, sounds and smells along with the finest tourist attractions. You can pick up a Dublin Pass for only €35 (about £30) that will let you do all of the best stuff in this most beautiful of cities in one day. It even includes airport transfer and free guide book. Free Guinness? Maybe...
- Day ferry trip (Dover to Calais) -- only £1.00.
- Nokia Lumia 820 (SIM-free) -- yours for £179.00.
- PS Vita 32GB memory card -- £39.99 delivered.
- Sony PS Vita (3G, refurb, 12 months warranty) -- just £125.94.
- HP Slate 7" tablet (8GB) -- as little as £59.99.