Usually, we strive to bring you the finest tech and gadget deals that we can lay our hands on, but sometimes we just yearn for a massive plate of meat, veg, gravy and Yorkshire puddings.
Today is such a day, and appropriately, we've unearthed this -- a voucher that will allow two humans to enjoy two courses at a Toby Carvery for the mere price of just £12.50. At least we assume it has to be humans, as the small print doesn't specify. We checked the small print because we wanted to see if both courses could be the carvery. Guess what -- they can't.
- Complete GTA bundle -- 75 per cent off at £8.74.
- Shaun of the Dead (Blu-ray with UV copy) -- only £5.00.
- Heroes of Conflict bundle (PC) -- 10 games for £3.86.
- Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 -- just £49.99.
- Samsung I9205 Galaxy Mega 6.3" (8GB SIM-free) -- yours for £335.00.
- Dredd (Blu-ray 3D) -- only £6.00.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7", 8GB) -- just £159.00.
- Nexus 7 16GB (v2 2013) -- only £179.99.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (16GB, SIM-free) -- just £279.00.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (16GB, 10.1") -- just £209.00.
- Call of Duty - Ghosts (PS3/Xbox 360) -- £35.00 with voucher code (plus 1000 Tesco Clubcard points).
- 640GB USB 3.0 portable hard drive -- £41.56 delivered.