Remember the glory days before the economic meltdown, when we'd all be 'card tarting'? Namely jumping from one 0 per cent credit card deal to another in order to shave down our balances faster?
We thought those days were over when the world ran out of money. But no -- what's this? It's a credit card offer from Lloyds TSB that gets you 0 per cent interest for up to the first 24 months on balances transferred within the first 90 days (3 per cent fee). There's also 0 per cent interest on purchases in the first three months and some kind of balance transfer fee refund thing going on too. Hooray! The boom times are back!
- PS3 500GB Super Slim, The Last Of Us & Gioteck Real Triggers -- only £199.99.
- HTC One (32GB SIM-free) -- just £439.60.
- 32GB USB stick -- yours for £12.00.
- The Complete Bourne Movie Collection (Blu-ray) -- just £12.56.
- Modern Family Seasons 1-3 (Blu-ray box set) -- only £15.71.
- Sapphire 11199-16-20G AMD Radeon HD 7870 Dual-X 2GB GDDR5 graphics card -- yours for £138.40.
- Horrorfest Bundle -- three games for 79p.
- GTA Vice City (PC) -- only £1.20.
- Asus Vivotab Smart ME400C Windows 8 tablet (64GB) -- just £299.99.