wtf

Inflatable Mattress Explosion Trashes Man's House

By Gary Cutlack on at

A German man treated himself to an inflatable mattress upon moving into a new house, only to discover his advanced new sleeping solution had a puncture. He then bought one of those spay aerosol things that supposedly fix leaks, but the spray somehow triggered a blast that caused around £130,000 worth of damage to his home.

Experts believe the heat from the pump may have ignited the sealant spray, with the resulting blast knocking doors off their hinges and throwing most of the glass in his windows on to the road outside his house. The man survived the amazing mattress explosion with only minor cuts and an aching wrist. [The Local via The Register]