You might have read the news that American pop idol Kelly Clarkson has been unable to take a ring that originally belonged to our own Jane Austen out of the country. It's okay -- she hasn't nicked it.
But the shocking news has probably got you interested in the works of Jane Austen, as opposed to Kelly Clarkson, who we all made our minds up about a while ago. Well, GREAT NEWS -- you can get her complete works for your Kindle for only 12p. Yes, we know it's public domain and free but these have been all nicely formatted and that -- well worth paying 12p for. And cheaper than one of Austen's rings too...
- Pokemon X/Y (Nintendo 3DS) -- pre-order for £27.85.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum (expanded) -- only £2.99.
- 2012 / Battle:Los Angeles / District 9 (Blu-ray) -- only £4.97.
- 5Gbps USB 3.0 PCI-E expansion card -- only £7.95.
- Toshiba 3TB internal hard drive -- just £79.98.
- Asus 15.6" 4GB 320GB i3 laptop -- only £299.98.
- Techika 40" full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview -- £219.99 delivered.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (PS3) -- just £5.99.
- F1 2013 (PS3/Xbox 360) -- yours for £26.99.