Halloween is on the way, which means suffering the horror of children clawing at your door with their horrible, tiny little fists, moaning and groaning for you to tip bags of sugar into their toothless mouths. Don't try and escape to the pub, because lumpy men and women will be parading themselves around in a variety of blood splattered 'sexy' outfits.
What you should do instead is lock yourself away and get a load of horror video games and ignore the appalling scenes outside. With that, there's a fiendish PSN Halloween sale, where there's up to 75 per cent off horror games. In there, you can get your claws on Deadpool, Devil May Cry, AMY, Doom 3, House of the Dead games and loads, loads more. There's an additional 25 per cent discount for PS Plus members too.
- Bioshock Infinite, going for £8.16 with code
- The marvelous Euro Truck Simulator 2, for £5.10
- LG 50PN650T 50 inch 1080p Full HD Plasma TV -- £399.99
- Xbox One Standard Edition £404.99 with code
- Hitachi 32 Inch HD Ready LED TV -- £169.99 + £10 Free Voucher
- Epic at Cineworld -- £1 / £1.50
- PS Vita Wifi + 3G + 8gb memory card with 10 games pack and Playstation 365 day plus card £169.98
- Preowned WII U 8GB £149.99 from GAME