People haven't been this crazy about tablets since the early '90s, but this time, instead of gurning to Bizarre Inc in a deathtrap warehouse, we're all foaming at the mouth for technology. Both provide immediate distraction and rot our brains, however, pills have a lousy internet connection.
And so, to a cool deal where you can get your mitts on a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (8GB 7", in white) for £109.99. You get two £10 vouchers too, so you might argue that it costs £89.99 with the voucher saving.
- Free £20 voucher with any iPad or tablet over £100 @ Argos
- Zombieland Blu-ray Steelbook (with UltraViolet) £6.99
- Steam Halloween sale
- 3 £15 iTunes for £35 in Tesco
- Free Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on O2 Unlimited Calls & Texts + 1GB data
for £27pm (£648 total)
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind: Exclusive Limited Edition
Steelbook Blu-ray (Includes UltraViolet Copy) £5.99
- Galaxy S3 16GB White Unlocked - £234.99
- Sky Entertainment Channels for £4.99/month with Now TV
- ASDA petrol 126.7p, diesel 133.7p per litre
- Samsung EVO 840 500GB Solid State Drive - Breaks the 50p / GB Barrier
- Apple Refurb iPad 3 and 4 price drops (price for 16gb iPad 3) £279 @ Apple Store
- Free lift on a Harley for signing up to Movember, courtesy of Three