With Christmas on the way, you need to start thinking about getting your card out and doing some shopping. Not for other people's presents mind you. Screw those guys. We're talking about doing some shopping for yourself before you blow your wages on other people who, frankly, don't deserve anything this year. So what have we got for you thrifty gits?
Well, you can get your hands on the epic and engrossing Final Fantasy VII for a measly £4. You can't even buy a decent pint for less than that, and this is certain to make you feel drunker and may possibly arouse you as well.
- Dishonored and a free copy of Manor of the Damned for £6 with code
- Philips 22" LED Tv 1080p -- £99.99
- Trendnet 200Mbps Powerline Nano Adapter. Twin pack -- £15.98
- Crucial SSD -- 240 GB M500 £119.98
- 150 mins, 250 texts and 500mb data for free every month with OVIVO. One-off registration of £20
- 2 for £10 on various video games at Blockbuster
- Cheap PS3 and Xbox 360 Games galore
- OcUK R9 290X 4096MB GDDR5 £429.95 @ Overclockers
- MSI GeForce GTX 760 OC 2GB GDDR5 £169.99 @ Novatech
- The One Plan 12 Month SIM Only From £15 per month (Unlimited data, 2000 mins, 5000 3 to 3 mins, 5000 texts & Tethering)
- Amazon appstore deals ahoy