Mel Gibson has been accused of a lot of things. So much so, we've no idea what you're legally allowed to say anymore. Suffice to say, other people with better lawyers have noticed that he might have said some bad things about our Jewish pals and that he may have left some abusive and violent voicemail messages on his ex partner's phone which you can hear all over YouTube. He also did a film with a beaver strapped to his paw.
However, we shouldn't let a wild nervous breakdown and some appalling behaviour stop us from enjoying his work. For instance, Lethal Weapon is as gloriously dumb as you could ever hope a film to be and, the good news is that you can get the Weapons 1-4 for a measly £10! Just don't think of the moral implications alright?
- Dead Rising 3 and other Xbox One games for £37.75 (with a code)
- Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City -- £5.99 with code
- The Complete Works of Jane Austen -- Kindle Edition. 12p @ Amazon
- Tesco mobile £10 a month 1000 mins 5000 text 1GB data; 12 month SIM-only
- World Of Warcraft Cataclysm PC £1.30 delivered
- Samsung UE40EH5000 Black - 40 Inch Full HD LED TV with Integrated Freeview HD, 2 HDMI Ports and 1 USB -- £299.99 with code
- Top 100 breakthrough albums for £3.99
- LG 42 plasma TV £299 free delivery @ Amazon
- Asus X401A 14" Laptop Pentium 2.4Ghz 4GB RAM 750GB HDD Win8 Black HDMI USB3 webcam and more, with 1 year warranty for £264.96 (1 per customer)