France -- the land of drinking loads of wine and eating loads more bread and cheese, then shrugging at someone for three hours before drinking loads more wine and eating more meat covered in huge amounts of cream and garlic. 40 cigarettes for dessert and an argument about which sport they're best at. Wonderful.
And so, for you Gallophiles out there, there's a way of getting to the land of small coffees and nice puddings for cheap. We've found a deal that gets you to France for £1 (return from Dover to Calais) thanks to P&O.
- Apple iPod Nano 16GB 7th generation (latest version), Silver/Blue/Purple -- only £89.99
- Play TV For PS3 Pre Owned £12 @ CEX (+£2.50 Delivered)
- Darksiders 2 (Wii U) £9.99 Delivered
- Pirates of the Caribbean Box Set (1-4 plus bonus disc) Blu-ray -- £12.99
- Call of Duty: Ghosts PS3 and XBOX 360 £32.99 (on a £30 food shop @ Sainsburys)
- NIKON D3100 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm VR lens £259 after Nikon cashback (£279 before cashback) + free £10 Currys voucher
- PS Vita WiFi & 3G Model £129.85
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox 360) £32.99
- PlayStation 4 Camera £39.97 pre-order
- Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller Jet Black £39.97 pre-order
- *Heads Up* Xbox 250gb, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Halo4, Tomb Raider and an extra wireless controller £189 @ Tesco instore from midnight Monday night