Even though he's got a voice like a 20 year old moped with a dry engine, there are still a lot of Eminem fans out there. As some of you know, he's back and he's ready to take names and numbers, as well as thoroughly and absolutely hate every human on the planet.
If you've been looking at getting his new album, good news! Torrents exist! If you like doing it by the book though, we've found a decent offer. You can get Eminem's 'Marshall Mathers LP2' (the explicit version, obviously) on a download for £4.99. Interested?
- New HP Chromebook 11 - RRP £229.99 now £199.99
- Hitman Collection (Steam) £6 with code @ Gamefly (includes Hitman: Absolution)
- Daedalic Humble Bundle Weekly Sale
- Xperia Z tablet £329.99 at Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch Tablet WiFi 16GB £179.99 (all colours)
- Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC) £209.99 at Amazon
- Saints Row IV 4 Commander in Chief Edition £17.49 (360/PS3)
- 20% Off All iTunes Cards at Game
- Rayman Legends - PS3 & Xbox 360 £17.99
- Samsung Galaxy S3 III Mini Ceramic White reduced to £149.99 + Free £20 rewards