Batteries are a pain to buy, aren't they? They always seem slightly too expensive and there are a bewildering amount of options. However, think of all the things that need them. Your dildo. Your partner's dildo. Mum's dildo. Granddad's 'massage stick'. That's a whole lot of power needed and you can roll them around in the TV remote forever, or swipe them from the back of the kitchen clock.
With that, you can buy all the batteries with a great deal we've found. You can grab a 36 pack of Duracell Plus Power AAA batteries for £9.99, or a 18 pack for £6.49. Or, if you're an AA battery fan, there's a 16 pack for £4.99. Have a look here. You'll be making a mess of the sheets in no time.
- Full Windows 8.1 Toshiba Encore Tablet £249.99
- An idiot Abroad series 1-3 Blu-ray, BBC shop, £12.99 delivered
- The Chronicles Of Narnia Trilogy Blu Ray £9 (with code)
- Cheapest place to purchase PS4 games from £23
- PlayStation Plus in December: Resogun, Contrast, Grid 2, Guacamelee!, Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed and GTA Liberty Stories
- Sony HT-CT60 Soundbar £89.99 delivered
- Lexar 32GB 45MB/S Jumpdrive S73 USB 3.0 Flash drive memory stick £11.99 delivered
- Toshiba 32L1353B 32 Inch Full 1080p HD LED TV with Freeview HD at £199.99
- Google Nexus 7 16GB (2012) £129.99 + £10 Argos Voucher