There's no pirate quite like one who drink-drives huge boats on the sea, full of rum, legs withered into wood, chattering parrots and bon homie, mixed with a oddly universal Ipswich accent. The Pirate Bay and Somali pirates aren't nearly as glamorous are they? They need to start dressing in fancier clothes.
So, for those who like the kind off pirate that makes you walk the plank, you'll be thrilled to learn that there's a 5-disc Pirates of the Caribbean Box Set which you can buy on Blu-ray for £10.99. Johnny Depp waddling around like Keef and being spooked at by Miles from This Life. Lovely. You'll need a code.
- Batman: The Motion Picture Anthology 1989-1997 Blu-ray £8.54
- Brand NEW Suzuki Alto only £5999 OTR VAT FREE @ Suzuki Dealerships
- Disney Infinity Starter Pack (Nintendo Wii U) £39.85 delivered
- The Majestic Indie Bundle (9 Games - All Steam Keys) -- £2.97
- DEVOLO 200 Mbps Powerline Kit with AC Passthrough for £19.99
- 12 Month Xbox 360/One Live Gold £25.64 with code
- Hitachi 50 Inch Full HD 1080p Freeview HD Smart LED TV £449.99 with a free dongle
- Titanfall for Xbox One -- £42
- Asus DSL-N55U - 300Mbps Dual Band Wireless N Router ADSL 2/2+ Modem Router, 802.11n, Gigabit Lan, Gigabit LAN, 2x USB, Print FTP UPnP Server, HD Streaming, 3 Year Warranty £84.99
- Nintendo 3DS XL -- in choice of colours £140 at Tesco
- Samsung KE55S9C OLED Full HD 3D Smart TV, 55" with DUAL PLAY £6999