Do you miss trying to figure out what the crap was going on in Lost every week? Did you not see it first time around? Do you half remember something to do with some polar bears having sex with a plane while a man punched numbers into a thing while another bloke spoke in a terrible English accent?
Well, you'll be thrilled to learn that you can buy series 1-6 of Lost on Blu-ray for a paltry £34.99. You can fondly remember a time when it wasn't Breaking Bad that everyone constantly parped on about, because people were too busy constantly searching for Dharma Initiative conspiracy theories online, staving off their bedtimes for a few more hours.
- £10 Amazon voucher for £5 at Bespoke Offers (marked as expired but it's still live)
- Security cameras at Ebuyer for £34.98
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 £219.99 from Amazon
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Xbox £4.98
- Lexar 8GB JumpDrive S50 Flash Drive Memory Stick £3.49
- Google Nexus 10 16GB for £274.99
- Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag PC £25.74
- What HiFi 5 Star Laptop Speakers only £19.99 plus 10 per cent off coupon
- Samsung Galaxy S4 500m, 5000 texts and unlimited data £25 per month