Apple devotees -- good news! You can now pay for gadgets in 10 monthly instalments with 0 per cent interest, which means you'll be able to sit in cafes with an air of superiority and sniff at Android users, saying things like "oh, Apples just work," and the like while shopping for rimless spectacles.
So what do you need to do? Well, follow this link and choose 'financing at checkout'. You have a minimum spend of £449 and the promotion is for a limited time only (from 2nd Dec to 10th Jan 2014). Basically, you can spread the cost on a bunch of items with an APR of 0 per cent. Not bad eh? Act sharp if you want in.
- Nokia 105 for 99p @ Carphone Warehouse -- PAYG upgrade
- Harry Potter Complete Blu-Ray box Set for £17.99
- Aldi 7" tablet. PC Medion Lifetab with 3 year warranty -- £79.99
- Batman: Arkham City: Game of the Year Edition on PS3 & Xbox £9.48 (with code)
- LG G2 16gb Sim free and cheapest ever, now £359.99 delivered
- Bioshock Infinite (Steam) £5 with code
- Wii U Console: 32GB Nintendo Land Premium Pack/32GB ZombiU Premium Pack £199.99 Each
- 13 months of XBL Gold for £25.64 with Facebook code
- Walking Dead & 400 Days Bundle -- £5 (With Code)
- Ovivo Freedom O deal with increased mins (was 150 now 200) -- £20 for sim
- Firefly -- The Complete Series on Blu-ray for £8.50
- Frozen Planet -- The Complete Series on Blu-ray. Now £9