This Christmas, young 'uns might think that the pinnacle of brightly-coloured frustration is latter levels of Candy Crush. You need to teach these little pukes in the ways of righteousness by showing them that there are far more addictive irritants in the world, like Rubik's Cube. The infamous toy demands completion and doesn't even have fancy graphics or a celebratory ending to fanfare your achievement. It just sits there, done.
So, with that, you don't want to spend too much money on a Rubik's Cube but you also don't want to look like a pound-shop cheapskate who bought a knock-off equivalent for someone's Christmas present. You can get a Rubik's Cube that was £12.99 but is now £6.23 over on Amazon (and they reckon orders today will be with you in time for Christmas -- check their timetable).
- Apollo 18 Blu-ray £3.56 @ Tesco
- Apple iPad With retina display 64GB, Wi-Fi & Cellular, WAS £659 NOW £399
- Despicable Me 3D + 2D Blu-ray £7
- Novatech Portable 1TB HDD USB 2.0 for £39.98
- Enlarge Image Masterplug TM24 Mechanical Daily Timer 240V Pack of 3. Yours for £5
- Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition £12.99 Download @ PSN (live now) Festive Skin Pack 79p
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Tablet, Marvell PXA, Android, 7", Wi-Fi, 8GB, Black, White £99 @ John Lewis (2 Years' guarantee included)
- iPod Shuffle £29.99 each @ Rymans -- 5 Colours (possibly £23.36 with code and TCB)
- Toshiba 1TB Stor.E Partner Portable Drive -- black was £65 NOW £47.99.
- Wonderbook Book of Spells Harry Potter for PS3 £8.99 RRP £25
- TP Link AV200 twin pack Powerline adapter with passthrough £24.98