Christmas time, as any fool knows, is a time to spend all your money on the person that matters most -- yourself. If you have any money left, buy some crappy gifts for everyone else. If you don't, pretend you're skint and you had to get your car fixed or something. Do it wearing a gold chain you've clearly just bought yourself too.
Anyway, you could spend your dough over at the excellent Steam sale, where there's loads of brilliantly cheap things for you to get stuck into! Steam's Holiday Sale is always a winner, so check it out.
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist (Xbox 360) -- £9.85
- HP Pavilion 15-e096sa - Intel i5 Was £499 -- One day deal, now just £349.99
- 2 Cineworld Frozen 3D Adult tickets -- £8.37
- Super Mario 3D World for the Wii U -- £29.86 delivered
- 12 Deals of Christmas PSN deal #10 is Assassins Creed 4
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3/Xbox 360) -- £22.49
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7" Wi-Fi, 8GB in-store & online @ Sainsburys -- £89 with code
- Batman Arkham Origins (WII U) -- £16.85
- Sonic Lost World (Deadly Six Edition) -- Wii U version for £22.85
- Tearway (PS Vita) -- Just £5