Sony showed off some awesome new products at CES a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately the only way you were able to experience them until now was by reading these very pages. Good thing Sony's throwing an event at its Weybridge, Surrey HQ, with 20 spaces reserved for Giz readers.
If you're able to make your own way to Sony's Weybridge HQ on the evening of 28th of January, simply leave a comment on this article. We'll select 20 readers at random, who'll be able to eye up the entire 2014 TV range (including all those 4K sets from CES), A7 full-frame cameras (the "future of photography" as we called them in our review) audio products and much more. Readers can take part in various masterclasses around Sony's latest products, socialise with industry experts, snack on Sony's food and drinks...not to mention take a punt at winning something from the £10k kitty of Sony gadgets up for grabs.
The event will be held from 5:30pm for a 6pm start, wrapping up around 8pm, and you have until Thursday 23rd January 2014 at 23:59 CET to enter.
Terms and Conditions
1.This competition is open to UK residents only.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3.No purchase is necessary to participate in the competition.
4. Members of Sony and their supporting agencies are not allowed to join the competition.
5. The competition runs from 17:00 CET on Monday 13th January 2014 and will close on Thursday 23rd January 2014 at 23:59 CET. No entries will be accepted after 23:59 CET on that date.
6.The winners will be notified by Sony over email, with all the details and schedule within one day of the selection having taken place.
7. If no response to the notification is received from the winner within 24 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
8. One entry per person only; priority to starred commenters will be given.
9. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. No cash or credit alternative is available.
10. By entering the competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Sony Consumer Marketing Europe, a division of Sony Europe Limited, The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0XW, United Kingdom.
Updated: This competition has now closed, and the winners notified. Post-event drinks with Gizmodo members are being organised via the unofficial Gizmodo UK Google+ group; winners can view this here.