Are you still waiting to buy a tablet? Are you holding out to see if they're pointless or not? The fact is, of course tablets are pointless, but, they're fun things to have. You can watch Netflix in the bath. You can read newspapers online while having a poo. You can replace both Netflix and newspapers with 'dirty films' if you wish.
So with that, here's a nifty deal where you can get your hands on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1", in white, for the price of £179. Just don't be a massive loser and be seen in public with one, using it as a giant, awkward camera phone, okay?
- Borderlands 2 - PS VITA - £18.95 with code
- Nokia Lumia 925 - £144 O2 Refresh
- Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Membership REDUCED £23.65 with FB code @ CDKEYS
- Crysis 3 PC (Origin) for £4.99 other Origin games also on sale
- Nokia Lumia 1020 yellow 64GB £240 o2 refresh deal (Quidco £50) Possible £190
- Samsung M3 1TB HDD USB 3.0 @ Amazon.co.uk £44.99
- Xbox One with Titanfall Bundle £344.97 @ Gamestop
- Xbox One Titanfall bundle with £10 XBOX live credit £349.99 at eBay/Shopto
- Sega Megadrive Stick Arcade Game, £18.42 delivered at Mymemory
- Xbox 360 250GB Console £125 or 4GB £99 @ Tesco Direct
- Man of Steel 3D Blu Ray Steelbook £10.99 @ eBay/ Entertainment Store