Have you heard the way old people and indie guitarists complain about how Spotify is ruining music for everyone? That's reason enough to get a Spotify premium account right? Just to make losers cry while you dance around to playlists you've swiped from other people.
Well, how about a Spotify phone? One user at HUKD has come up with a nifty and interesting idea, where you can have a separate Spotify phone, should your regular handset be clogged up with photos and apps. There's a discussion going down which is worth looking at, where you can have Spotify on the go for under £50. Well worth looking at.
- Cheap international calls on Three PAYG
- Xbox One Console £321.40 delivered
- Samsung 46-inch Full HD 1080p 3D LED TV @ Saverstore - £389.99
- Rayman Legends Nintendo Wii U @ Base - £10.99
- HP Slate 7 model 2801 8GB Wi-Fi for £59.99
- Mirror's Edge £1.24 @ Origin
- Titanfall Xbox One £27.23 delivered
- PS Plus May Update: Stick it to the Man (PS4), Puppeteer (PS3), PayDay 2 (PS3), Murasama (PS Vita) and Everybody's Golf (PS Vita)
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (PC) £2.49 @ Origin
- Tomtom Start 20 4.3 inch Western Europe Sat Nav with FREE lifetime MAPS with case £89.99 @ Argos
- Seagate 3TB Expansion Desktop Hard Drive (Free Lexar 16GB JumpDrive V10 USB Flash Drive) - £77.99 at eBuyer