With all the will in the world to get fit, do go and buy a bike that looks like something that might be used in Le Tour, buy £80 trainers to help you run slowly through a park full of flies, buy some garish yellow football boots to play 5-a-side in. You'll know damn well that sitting on your arse watching TV, or lunging after an r/c helicopter is miles more fun, though.
So, instead of investing in a load of kit that will just gather dust in the spare room, why not get flash with your television set? Which one? How about the ace Samsung 55" UE55HU6900 Ultra HD 4K TV. Comes with a 2 year warranty and delivered to you for £989.90. That's £500 cheaper than anywhere else! Wowee. Have a look here.
Meanwhile, Syma's second-edition r/c helicopter is half off and down to £14.18 with free UK delivery.
- Bush 32" LED TV 3D Full HD (1080) Freeview With 8 Glasses - £180 delivered from Electronic Empire
- Nintendo 3DS XL for £89.99 with 12 months warranty (charger also £1.99)
- Barclaycard longest ever 0 per cent Balance Transfer Card 32 MONTHS (2 Years 8 Months) (2.99% Fee)
- Samsung 840 EVO 500gb SSD now £175.18
- Back to the Future Blu-Ray trilogy £8.99 at Zavvi
- Hydrophobia: Prophecy PC Game - 39p @ Steam
- Gone Home £2.99, Super Hexagon 59p, Pyschonauts £1.39, Halo Spartan Assault £1.49 (PC) @ HumbleStore (More inside)
- Pokemon Alpha Sapphire / Pokemon Omega Ruby - Nintendo 3DS @ Video Game Box - £29.80
- Toshiba 58L7365DB 58 Inch Smart LED 3D TV with WiFi + 2 Pairs of 3D Glasses £899.89 @ Costco
- Fuji X-A1 Digital Camera £369 @ Amazon with FREE 50-230mm Zoom Lens worth around £300!
- The Riddick Collection Blu-Ray £7.25 at Amazon