What sort of name is Turtle Beach? Whatever their reasoning behind that one is, the X11 was the best-selling Xbox headset, so the Ear Force X12 must be even better, given it's a larger number and all.
With 50mm speakers for a wider range of highs and lows, plus an in-line amplifier with access to volume and bass adjustment, you will be schooling n00bs in greater depths and crisper highs for only £20 (plus free delivery) from Amazon.
If that doesn't float your boat, how about a tablet? No, we're not trying to deal to you like we're in a '90s warehouse rave. Besides, the kids like powders these days, granddad. We're talking about slabs of technology that enable you to poke at a screen like you're in the future and have a nicer resolution while tutting at articles you read online.
With that, there's a good offer if you'd like an iPad. For £399, you can bag yourself an Apple iPad Mini Retina 32GB with 4G from those folks at Amazon. Before you know it, you'll be scowling at your phone for being rubbish and accidentally taking photos of your gormless face! Check the deal here.
- Thief (PS4/Xbox1) £24.98 delivered @ Zavvi of one day only!
- Metro Last Light Complete Pack (Steam) £7.85 @ HumbleStore
- Battlefield 4 Xbox 360 £15 @ Curry's / PC World
- Cosplay Iron Man Mask with Blue Lite-Up Eyes includes batteries approx £2.68 delivered / Glowing Spiderman Mask approx £3.07 Delivered @ DX
- Richer Sounds Samsung UE32F5000 now £199.95 with 5 year guarantee
- Creative Sound Blaster Play! USB External Sound Card £13.45 @ Amazon
- Kingston Technology 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC Flash Card -- Amazon's lowest-ever price at £23.95
- Kindle Fire HD Tablet 16GB £99 and 32GB £119 @ Amazon
- Samsung Note 3 unlimited data 250mins T-Mobile £25.99 per month 24 months
- Assassin's Creed: Liberation Vita £6.29 for PS+ members / £6.99 at Playstation PSN
- Toshiba 256GB SSD Solid State Drive with Extras £86.81 or £80.30 each when buying two, with free delivery